As planned, tonight I finally finished the bunny (pattern by SIDRUNsZoo) I made for my cousin Julia’s new baby girl. I had Julia pick the bunny and dress color (“light green”). I love how the colors turned out, and unlike my first gray bunny, I gave this one a white tail. The brown bunny I made for Natalie had a cream-colored tail… much more fun than a tail the same color as the rest of the bunny!
I sewed the ear ribbons on as securely as I could, and again used ribbons tied through button loops in place of buttons on the back of the dress to make it more baby-friendly. I also tucked my little label inside the dress along the seam I used to sew the ribbons on 🙂
All ready to go meet a new friend!
Thanks to the weather cooperating somewhat today, I got my geranium seedlings transplanted from 2″ pots to 6″ pots for putting in window boxes I plan to build, and generally got to muck around in the dirt a bit. I wish the weekend were much longer!